Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Acts2Curch Day 10 Acts Ch18-20

Nicely provided sermon illustration from the given text!

I read thru the text once tru.
I retread taking notes.
The presence of Holy Spirit in thus part of the text was important to me.
I retread and added take home messages in red.

This take home message spoke to me the loudest.


While it is more blessed to give than to receive,
There are many kinds of wrong giving that are damaging.
Giving with wrong motive can not be right:
Eg attempts to bribe God or people

Giving to attract attention can not be right
Eg the rich man vs the widows mites

Giving in attempt to salve your own concience can not be right.

Giving in grace, giving in love can not be wrong.

Giving of heart and time cannot be wrong.
Giving to build relationships is the direction I seek in Community Development.
Give training
Give capacity building




No comments:

Post a Comment