Sunday, March 2, 2014

MJC8 Mon 3Mar Matt 17-18

This is the scene for our campaign memory verse
Peter James and John go up the mountain with Jesus
They SEE three men Jesus Moses Elijah
They HEAR a voice
This is my son who I love
With him I am well pleased.
Listen to him.

A boy with siezures, demon possessed often falls into fire

LITTLE faith (no need big faith)
....NOTHING will be impossible for you.


Render to Caesar  what is Caesars

Eternal life vs eternal fire

we have guardian Angels in heaven

Jesus is not willing that one of us is lost

Forgive 70X7

Forgiven 10,000 talents yet not willing to forgive 100 denari?
1 talent = 6000 denari = 20 years wages
100 denari = 3 months wages
10,000 talents = 200,000 years wages

TAKE HOME MESSAGE
So so much has Jesus forgiven me
Jesus is not willing that I am lost

No comments:

Post a Comment